ABOUT IELTS EXPERTS


                                                     ABOUT IELTS EXPERTS

Why do you want to get a high band score in IELTS?

Whether you want to settle in a new country like Australia, Canada, the UK, the US, or New Zealand or want to go abroad for higher studies in a prestigious college or university. IELTS EXPERTS helps you to make your dreams come true.

I’m Iftikhar Anjum, an IELTS trainer. I have been teaching IELTS since 2009 and I have helped hundreds of students to get band 7.0 or higher. Many of my students are settled or studying abroad in the esteemed universities around the world

Together with my team, I’ve put together IELTS practice, techniques, and strategies that I know will work for you.

At IELTS EXPERTS you will find…

1         Carefully-selected, high-quality practice questions for IELTS reading, writing, speaking, and listening 

2         Expert IELTS strategies & techniques for getting a Band 7.0 and higher

3         Test-day tips to help you perform your best and get the score you deserve

Feel free to ask you questions in the comments and write your email address to get free eBooks on IELTS

Regards
Iftikhar Anjum
Cell: 03444102025





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS EXPERTS: writing task 1 bar chart

HOW WORDS ARE COUNTED IN IELTS LISTENING, READING AND WRITING

Ways to Extend Your IELTS Speaking Part 2