URDU VIDEO LECTURE SERIES FOR IELTS( coming soon)



Hi, 
My name is  Iftikhar Anjum, I am an English teacher and  IELTS trainer.  I got overall band 8.0 in IELTS ACADEMIC. I have been teaching English and providing IELTS training since 2009.

Many of my students got admissions in renowned colleges and universities around the worlds , in the countries where the medium of communication is English and IELTS is the basic requirement for getting admissions.

BUT, still there are many   who want to go abroad for further studies but unable to get admissions as they do not get the required band in IELTS.

These students go to different language centers for IELTS training, spend their time and money but at the end of the day, do not get their required bands and end up with the dissatisfaction and disappointment.

 I worked with many such students and tried to understand their real pain. When I asked them about the genuine difficulty, most of them told that they didn’t have good command on English so that’s why they were unable to get required bands in IELTS.

When I conducted language and IELTS tests, my findings were surprisingly different and significant at the same time, I found that most of them have the required level of English language proficiency for getting good bands but they were not getting in IELTS tests.

I taught them for two weeks in the native language and explained the test format, the evaluation criteria and some strategies to attempt IELTS TEST. They showed unprecedented results and their bands were significantly improved.

I along with my team have developed a lecture series in Urdu especially for my in people of Pakistan and India.

 To watch all videos please subscribe my channel IELTS EXPERTS on YouTube   and follow me on Facebook. Read my latest articles about IELTS on my blog http://ieltswithiftikhar.blogspot.com.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IELTS EXPERTS: writing task 1 bar chart

HOW WORDS ARE COUNTED IN IELTS LISTENING, READING AND WRITING

Ways to Extend Your IELTS Speaking Part 2